|
unplanned meeting
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Hari nih aku secara accidentally terjoin one meeting involving top2 people from a very prominent society back from where I study… lotsa of thing they’ve discussed but from whut can I see, most of d question didn’t have a good solution but they tend to drag everything by discussing irrelevant issues that really matters towards student’s interest… as far as I’m concern, they are just a bunch of group of people that work hard to please themselves rather than fulfilling their duty as a leader to the students… I wanna say something but being a total stranger really do the magic.. I can stand quite for almost 2 hours without commenting.. :) quite funny though.. I hope they successfully come out with the resolutions that they need… practicality is not there b’coz of their theoretical-mind… bogus….
insyaAllah, I’ll be joining a group of motivators in kelantan from 19-24 august.. hope I can learn something that I can use anywhere I go… may Allah bless my path |
introduction Name: Syahrir@TRex Age: somewhere in 30s Origin: the state wif 9 states in it Wishlist: searching for eternal peace & freedom profile ![]() Something worth pondering
“Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib suatu kaum kecuali kaum itu sendiri yang mengubah apa apa yang pada diri mereka ” time tagboard affiliates
..:: anasyhh ::.. ..:: chepah ::.. ..:: kak fidah ::.. ..:: afdlin ::.. ..:: gaban ::.. ..:: tapai ::.. ..:: mizie ::.. ..:: nina ::.. ..:: nora ::.. ..:: sha ::.. ..:: syu ::.. ..:: syaff ::.. ..:: alia ::.. ..:: adam ::.. ..:: shad ::.. ..:: syuffyq ::.. ..:: amad ::.. ..:: iena ::.. ..:: ira ::.. ..:: anne ::.. ..:: ceazar ::.. ..:: sha ::.. ..:: chepique ::.. ..:: memoriez ::.. ..:: newz ::.. ..:: ideaz ::.. ..:: animez ::.. ..:: frenzster ::.. recent entries archives
visitors hits |