<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10163634?origin\x3dhttp://trexdg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


cruel
Monday, October 08, 2007


How cruel can you be?? Will you leave your children alone while going to work?? I'm really pissed off this morning reading the newspaper.. some idiot just left their children at home n went 2 work.. d tragedy occurred n she jez keep running away.. seriously!!! Whuts ur problem lady?? I hope there will be a good punishment for her idiocraziness (exist ka dis word)…
Life getting tougher these days n i still try to act as cool as possible about dis whole situation.. tomorrow will mark a 2 weeks of mental n spiritual torture from top mgmt to my direct boss… hopefully I can survive it until d end of this year.. I really wanna go somewhere else n doing something different…



introduction

Name: Syahrir@TRex
Age: somewhere in 30s
Origin: the state wif 9 states in it
Wishlist: searching for eternal peace & freedom

profile

Something worth pondering
“Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib suatu kaum kecuali kaum itu sendiri yang mengubah apa apa yang pada diri mereka ”

time


tagboard




affiliates

recent entries



archives

visitors

hits