|
KALSOM XII, SIC, KB
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Assalamualaikum wbt
Sobahul khair… Alhamdulillah I came back from Kalsom project which can be considered as one of the lifetime achievement.. lotsa things can be learned and to be learned from ‘adik2’.. they’re coming from different background but I believe with the same mission, to achieve something they never achieve before.. we try our best to give d solution but it is up to ‘adik2’ to digest and execute it.. very tiring but exciting event and I hope I can do this every year as long as I still have my breath, insyaAllah .. my last advice to all ‘adik2’…..I hope everybody will do your best for your SPM next year and becoming anybody u want in your life.. I’ll pray for your success Chronology Friday, 18/8 – departed from KL Saturday, 19/8 – arrived, short ice breaking activity wif all d fascis, little shopping in KB.. preparing for next day Sunday, 20/8 – notin much, registration day… ice breaking for adik2.. 1st Deen module.. nice though.. love d 5 loves thingy…:) continue wif ice breaking in group Monday, 21/8 – started wif al mathurat (every morning)....ice breaking module continued wif keliling kilat, cari nama, group devt, Ulat bulu, buat bendera, me, myself n I, gerimis mengundang, mummy wrestling and last but not least, bulletin utama.. really exhausted but everybody is enjoying every minutes of d module.. still have a barrier amongst adik2…:( Tuesday, 22/8 – gerak cergas early in d morning… heheh as usual, starjump… today is study skills module day.. start wif mock exam.. interesting, pass d problem, message, reading, writing, summarizing, mind mapping, acronyms, mnemonics, organized words, explorace, jambatan … urmmm too many module to be covered… alhamdulillah, d barrier is now slowly deteriorated Wednesday, 23/8 – gerak cergas… today is d English day.. I tried to speak but seriously, how many of them can understand my instructions?? I end up using both language so as not to let the language barrier parting us .. started wif egg race, public speaking, cont d story, translations.. I think today, azfar did a very good job since he manage to left out some of d module due to time restriction.. adik2 were given an ample time to learn english in d different way… :) I’ve to cover deen module for today… followed by muhasabah session …. urmm really touching and I did cried …:) Thursday, 24/8 – gerak cergas in d morning, career module starts wif adik2 discussing their ambition wif the fascis… I’m covering d whattodoafter SPM presentation.. alhamdulillah everything went well.. mock interview come in after that, followed by career fair module… at night, theres a malam tirai kenangan….. Friday, 25/8 – gotong royong in d morning, packing, rehearsal, solat jumaat, closing ceremony and adik2 departure.. huhuh.. already feel attached.. I hope our ukhuwwah will always flourish after this.. Saturday, 26/8 – arrived at KL…. Overall – 8 out of 10… good program but theres always a room for improvement… I hope d post mortem can be done ASAP… Pasti Berjaya sahaja ku berkata mungkin yang terakhir kalinya sudahlah lepaskan semua ku yakin inilah waktunya pasti saja kau bukan yang dulu lagi pasti saja malas itu telah pergi * dan pasti bila nanti kitakan bertemu lagi satu pintaku biar kau coba ingatkan kembali rasa yang di dalam hati seperti hari kemarin saat semua di sini dan bila hatiku termenung bangun dari mimpi2ku mmmmmmembuka hati ku yang dulu cerita saat bersamamu pasti saja kau bukan yang dulu lagi pasti saja malas itu telah pergi ulang * 2x tak usahlah kau tanyakan lagi simpan untukmu sendiri semua ilmu yang dicari semua rasa yang kau beri |
introduction Name: Syahrir@TRex Age: somewhere in 30s Origin: the state wif 9 states in it Wishlist: searching for eternal peace & freedom profile ![]() Something worth pondering
“Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib suatu kaum kecuali kaum itu sendiri yang mengubah apa apa yang pada diri mereka ” time tagboard affiliates
..:: anasyhh ::.. ..:: chepah ::.. ..:: kak fidah ::.. ..:: afdlin ::.. ..:: gaban ::.. ..:: tapai ::.. ..:: mizie ::.. ..:: nina ::.. ..:: nora ::.. ..:: sha ::.. ..:: syu ::.. ..:: syaff ::.. ..:: alia ::.. ..:: adam ::.. ..:: shad ::.. ..:: syuffyq ::.. ..:: amad ::.. ..:: iena ::.. ..:: ira ::.. ..:: anne ::.. ..:: ceazar ::.. ..:: sha ::.. ..:: chepique ::.. ..:: memoriez ::.. ..:: newz ::.. ..:: ideaz ::.. ..:: animez ::.. ..:: frenzster ::.. recent entries archives
visitors hits |