|
dying inside alone????
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
“In the end of the day, if we don’t hang on together we will die alone” caption took from CSI Miami latest season… deep thought and meaning.. may Allah bless us alwizz..
Last weekend, one of my best friends took part in peace rally named “Bersih” where I believe she plays a very important role as an opposition party’s agent. Never argue her intention bcoz I still believe in freedom to speak and act but when I’m trying to dig out more info about her skeptical/naïve thought, she suddenly burst out. Didn’t wanna reply my msg. don’t blame her though bcoz I’m quite stubborn myself. But d only msg I wanna convey here is that to be a good leader/follower we need to fully understand what is happening around us… u can be as rigid as u want or u can be as ‘free’ as a bird… no one can push u 2 decide ur own future bcoz wateva predicted is far from happening. to my dear friend, I’m not judging u but d way u act is totally unacceptable bcoz I know u r better than this. U r not a common people.. u r an intellect.. u cannot let ur emotion rules u.. try to be more open when discussing high level intellectual background matter.. In d midst of evaluating my personal thingy n I need more courage to make my decision based on the choice that I own and have.. Allah, need ur guidance, please show me the way… |
introduction Name: Syahrir@TRex Age: somewhere in 30s Origin: the state wif 9 states in it Wishlist: searching for eternal peace & freedom profile ![]() Something worth pondering
“Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib suatu kaum kecuali kaum itu sendiri yang mengubah apa apa yang pada diri mereka ” time tagboard affiliates
..:: anasyhh ::.. ..:: chepah ::.. ..:: kak fidah ::.. ..:: afdlin ::.. ..:: gaban ::.. ..:: tapai ::.. ..:: mizie ::.. ..:: nina ::.. ..:: nora ::.. ..:: sha ::.. ..:: syu ::.. ..:: syaff ::.. ..:: alia ::.. ..:: adam ::.. ..:: shad ::.. ..:: syuffyq ::.. ..:: amad ::.. ..:: iena ::.. ..:: ira ::.. ..:: anne ::.. ..:: ceazar ::.. ..:: sha ::.. ..:: chepique ::.. ..:: memoriez ::.. ..:: newz ::.. ..:: ideaz ::.. ..:: animez ::.. ..:: frenzster ::.. recent entries archives
visitors hits |