<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10163634?origin\x3dhttp://trexdg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


good bye 2008, welcome 2009.. salam 1430H
Thursday, January 01, 2009


Assalamualaikum, sobahul khair

Tahun 2008 dhpun melabuhkan tirainya.. terlalu byk kenangan terindah yang sukar dilupakan.. mendapat anugerah best executive tmretail & tmns, finalist for TM Group executive of the year, promoted to manager post, performed Umrah, won a medal in Karnival TM, got my CCNA etc.. definitely behind this success there are women who support me from behind.. apart from my family (mak, abah, along, kaklong, angah, kakngah, kaknim, kakcik, chepique) there is asma who never fail to show her support.. without you I may not be where I am…insyaAllah we’ll try to create a future together… thank you to my best friend, fadh.. and there is syed, hijjaz, engku, kamal, sa'eed, munir, lond, kak fidah,ceazar, qmar, eda, li, joe, nasrul, razak, wadi, karim.. my new friend jenal, hana, asrul.. my volleyball partner anor, eziel, halim, coach, hisham, amin, abg wahab.. my new officemate madam, shaiful, kak ita, kak farina, kak wati, kak salmah, kak sida, abg berahim, chelah, zulhisham, redzuan, ila, david, bad, malik, yus and many more… u’ve created a better world for me and I can’t never thank you enuff… Alhamdulillah, everything that I dreamt off has come true in this short period of time.. hopefully, with Your bless, I can achieve more next year…

1. IR
2. Start my CCNP
3. Officially in Band 2 salary grade with talent pool
4. Get married…:)


little sneak preview

photos wif frenz

In my new office.. bigger role but smaller office

My Family who alwiz there for me (Angah family is not in d pic)





My fiance and I





introduction

Name: Syahrir@TRex
Age: somewhere in 30s
Origin: the state wif 9 states in it
Wishlist: searching for eternal peace & freedom

profile

Something worth pondering
“Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib suatu kaum kecuali kaum itu sendiri yang mengubah apa apa yang pada diri mereka ”

time


tagboard




affiliates

recent entries



archives

visitors

hits