<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10163634?origin\x3dhttp://trexdg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


tok det vs pak lah
Thursday, June 08, 2006


Yesterday marked a new era in Malaysia as our former prime minister publicly criticizing the new PM… in his press conference, Tok Det expressing his dissatisfaction over Pak Lah’s cabinet decision mainly on the replacement bridge at Johor and Putrajaya development. Both projects have been cancelled and Tok Det really angry with the decision which was claimed to be a collective one… Urmmm, rather than being an opposition leader, Tok Det wants to continuously supporting government while making a comment to the press.. it is a good thing since nobody gonna listen to u if u r at d opposite side.. at d moment, I donno how to comment since I respect both of them in the different way.. tokdet with his unthinkable ideas and paklah with his back to d root approach.. whuteva it is, I hope both of them will sit down and discuss this matter seriously since d mission to achieve d developed country is still far ahead… :)
Today, I feel a little bit in blues.. working in one of d biggest company in Malaysia allow me to hve an ample to do anything I want.. I dun think my present here gve a big impact to my company.. with or without me, the company will survive well…:( .. I like to hve a new challenges….somebody, pliz help b4 I drowned deeper into d bottomless sea of stupidity…



introduction

Name: Syahrir@TRex
Age: somewhere in 30s
Origin: the state wif 9 states in it
Wishlist: searching for eternal peace & freedom

profile

Something worth pondering
“Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib suatu kaum kecuali kaum itu sendiri yang mengubah apa apa yang pada diri mereka ”

time


tagboard




affiliates

recent entries



archives

visitors

hits