<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10163634?origin\x3dhttp://trexdg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


life turning decision
Wednesday, November 28, 2007


Assalamualaikum, sobahul khair

In d middle of finding the best solution to the mysteries of life.. two of them indeed.. cracking my head alone is not an option.. dats why I’m seeking help from the people around me.. thank you for your help though.. everybody shows their interest especially from my family.. glad that I’ve brought this matter up.. I just hope I make the best decisions from my own choices… :)

To someone who know who I’m talking about, gimme time to think about it.. I don’t wanna make any unnecessary move that will trigger others anger.. I know it is my life turning decision and I hope you will bear with me.. :) Sometimes I feel like I wanna jump out from this company but after seriously considering all the impacts/effects, it left me with more questions than answer.. is this the real solution? I know I can’t go further if I’m not choosing sides now but what will happen in the future cannot be predicted by the simple random set of choices.. I need to focus on what I want and what I need.. ya Allah, gimme some guidance.. this is not an act of desperation but rather an act of reconciliation.. I’ll fight for my right..

Hujung minggu hari tu ada perhimpunan HINDRAF.. aku rasa kalo sape2 yg xdgr lg pasal ni mmg samada dok dlm hutan ataupun bwh tempurung.. percaya atau tidak, perbuatan ini lebih kepada politik perkauman yang aku rasa x seswai diterapkan di Malaysia.. kalau rajin nk merujuk entry2 aku sblm ni, mmg aku ada mention kenapa malaysia mendapat kemerdekaannya.. jgn igt sbb satu kaum je kita dpt merdeka.. disebabkan semua kaum bersatulah baru kita dapat kemerdekaan dan macam org slalu ckp.. nk start bercinta tuh senang tp nak maintain cinta tuh yg payah.. samalah dgn malaysia, nk start tubuh mmg nmpak snang tp disebabkan senang2 dahululer maka kita bersusah2 kemudian.. mcm manapn, ketua kita kena cari formula terbaik utk menyatukan semua orang balik..only then, kita boleh hidup damai bersama2.. :) hidup Malaysia.....

CMG Office, 8.58 a.m



introduction

Name: Syahrir@TRex
Age: somewhere in 30s
Origin: the state wif 9 states in it
Wishlist: searching for eternal peace & freedom

profile

Something worth pondering
“Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib suatu kaum kecuali kaum itu sendiri yang mengubah apa apa yang pada diri mereka ”

time


tagboard




affiliates

recent entries



archives

visitors

hits