<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10163634?origin\x3dhttp://trexdg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


time vs info
Thursday, June 15, 2006


Hidup di dunia tidaklah panjang sgt spt zaman2 nabi Nuh dulu.. paling2 hebat 100 thn.. itupun susah nk cari yg physically n mentally fit… usually, org2 nih dh nyanyuk or x boleh use all their five senses… dats why, I think we must fully utilized and live up to our potential while we still can .. on average, Malaysian can live until 65 y.o.. minus 25 years of time to extend their knowledge, we still have about 40 years to come up wif samtin to be remembered alwizz… I know, I still have a plenty of time to plan my life.. if we use d simple calculation as above, I’ve about 39 more years to really establish maself which is not an easy task to do.. I might not have a short cut but I believe if Allah wants me to be somewhere, i’ll be there in no time..:) at d moment, I’m still serving TM as obedient as I can but i’m really feel tired with all d unnecessary thing i’ve to do rite now.. plenty of time for maself but less challenging than I tot.. last wik, I’ve attended a course in KL mainly to manage my information better.. the trainer said, it is impossible for us to manage time since too many things is urgent/important at d really unpredictable moment.. to balance this up, he said, we must manage the infos given and try to prioritize… this way, we can have an ample time to manage d less important thing while we attending more important stuff..:) it did occur to me that this thing already happening in my life now… without anyone telling me to do so, I’ve put everything except for my career at d back .. ofcoz with a certain level of mutual understanding, i will stay here in N9 until d end of next year… after that, i’ll try to sell maself out of this unit to breath a new air …:).. o Allah, hope You’ll help me to achieve everything I dreamt of…



introduction

Name: Syahrir@TRex
Age: somewhere in 30s
Origin: the state wif 9 states in it
Wishlist: searching for eternal peace & freedom

profile

Something worth pondering
“Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib suatu kaum kecuali kaum itu sendiri yang mengubah apa apa yang pada diri mereka ”

time


tagboard




affiliates

recent entries



archives

visitors

hits