|
sheep ohhh sheeppppppp
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Assalamualaikum
Masaul khair.....Today’s function should be a very momentous event in our family diary but without any plan whatsoever, our only hope to slaughter a sheep almost fade away when it cut loose during the lengthy yet exciting process… after 4 hours of chasing, hiding and baiting, finally we manage to catch ‘ujang’ after it has been cornered by 4 persons… alhamdulillah, I have one more experience that I wont forget my whole life.. lotsa thing I’ve learnt from this process… to list a few - always pays full attention when someone try to take an opportunity - patience will always paid - anger will only make thing worst - age does not make you superior - planning is a powerful tool yesterday I went to Nita’s wedding with ordosh, bulu and sha.. met my junior back then (funzool, tasyrif, naka, hadi, fizan, tini…..) but didn’t have anything interesting to talk about when d kompang played louder than your voice… annoying but that what wedding in Malaysia is all about.. without kompang, the ceremony would be very dull.. to nita, I hope you alwizz be brave to face d next challenge… I pray for your eternal happiness..
|
introduction Name: Syahrir@TRex Age: somewhere in 30s Origin: the state wif 9 states in it Wishlist: searching for eternal peace & freedom profile ![]() Something worth pondering
“Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib suatu kaum kecuali kaum itu sendiri yang mengubah apa apa yang pada diri mereka ” time tagboard affiliates
..:: anasyhh ::.. ..:: chepah ::.. ..:: kak fidah ::.. ..:: afdlin ::.. ..:: gaban ::.. ..:: tapai ::.. ..:: mizie ::.. ..:: nina ::.. ..:: nora ::.. ..:: sha ::.. ..:: syu ::.. ..:: syaff ::.. ..:: alia ::.. ..:: adam ::.. ..:: shad ::.. ..:: syuffyq ::.. ..:: amad ::.. ..:: iena ::.. ..:: ira ::.. ..:: anne ::.. ..:: ceazar ::.. ..:: sha ::.. ..:: chepique ::.. ..:: memoriez ::.. ..:: newz ::.. ..:: ideaz ::.. ..:: animez ::.. ..:: frenzster ::.. recent entries archives
visitors hits |