|
permysuri
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Permysuri - OAG
Imajin aku Tvmu Transmisionku terbit untukmu Dramaku produk khas siaranmu Trans-sonet gelora Satelit Chinta Imajin aku radiomu Intermisionku orbit untukmu E-ramaku rekord khas hiburanmu Inter-planet kejora Ke marikh asth-mara WO'o'oo per-MY-suri rumahku per-My-suri radarku per-MY-suri syurgaku.. wO'o'oo Yang teristimewa Imajin aku Vjmu Transvisiku terbitan untukmu Karaktorku Ilham khas pedomanmu Trans-fonik gelora satelit chinta Imajin aku Djmu Intervisionku orbit untukmu Metaforku iltizam khas buatmu Inter-sonik kejora Ke-marikh asth-mara Wo'o'oo I know this song’s album has been out quite a while ago but just now I realized how beautifool this song really is.. I just cant imagine that I can be so into this song.. OAG is one of my earliest fav group due to their refreshing yet very meaningful lyric.. I still remember how my dorm mate singing those 60’s tv from my college day.. :) To HINDRAF, please be more reasonable. We are not building a mere pillar here, we are building a nation in which needs a considerable amount of tolerance.. use the proper channel or face the consequences… |
introduction Name: Syahrir@TRex Age: somewhere in 30s Origin: the state wif 9 states in it Wishlist: searching for eternal peace & freedom profile ![]() Something worth pondering
“Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib suatu kaum kecuali kaum itu sendiri yang mengubah apa apa yang pada diri mereka ” time tagboard affiliates
..:: anasyhh ::.. ..:: chepah ::.. ..:: kak fidah ::.. ..:: afdlin ::.. ..:: gaban ::.. ..:: tapai ::.. ..:: mizie ::.. ..:: nina ::.. ..:: nora ::.. ..:: sha ::.. ..:: syu ::.. ..:: syaff ::.. ..:: alia ::.. ..:: adam ::.. ..:: shad ::.. ..:: syuffyq ::.. ..:: amad ::.. ..:: iena ::.. ..:: ira ::.. ..:: anne ::.. ..:: ceazar ::.. ..:: sha ::.. ..:: chepique ::.. ..:: memoriez ::.. ..:: newz ::.. ..:: ideaz ::.. ..:: animez ::.. ..:: frenzster ::.. recent entries archives
visitors hits |