<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10163634?origin\x3dhttp://trexdg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


tarbiyyah
Thursday, June 22, 2006


Ujian adalah tarbiyyah dr Allah.. apakah kitakan sabar ataupun sebaliknya… urmm some of you might have listen to this portion of nasheed sometimes ago.. smlm I’ve got a very awkward email from my frenz (if u can say that).. It really make my day a little bit off road after receiving the email.. after some muhasabah session wif my own thought. It seems like I need to redefine my whole relationship thing once again to clarify the misunderstanding.. thank you for reminding me my fren
X banyak benda yg berubah dlm 2 3 menjak nih… keidopan aku pn dh makin kurang spicenyer.. I need samtin to rejuvenate my spirit back.. tonite, I’m heading back to Pilah to spend some quality time wif my family.. Good news is my Kak Long is 2 month old pregnant.. congrats along .. I hope u’ll be blessed with soleh/solehah kid/daughter.. :) this wiken I’ll try to do meracun thingy in my mom’s kebun getah and my grandma’s kebun durian.. I must finish up this task b4 this Sunday… really need something to get off this burden quickly…



introduction

Name: Syahrir@TRex
Age: somewhere in 30s
Origin: the state wif 9 states in it
Wishlist: searching for eternal peace & freedom

profile

Something worth pondering
“Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib suatu kaum kecuali kaum itu sendiri yang mengubah apa apa yang pada diri mereka ”

time


tagboard




affiliates

recent entries



archives

visitors

hits