|
group binding MMUSCC '06
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 ![]() Alhamdulillah… today I’ve given a time to breath the air once again.. lotsa things happen last wiken but the group binding activity with MMUSCC will be remain as a memorable one.. when I’m first approached by fizan, my heart already feel d excitement n expect the program will be the same as when we are the SCC itself… I’ve cancelled all the plans I made with my family/frenz just to be there wif all the super super super junior (quite old already huh).. when we first arrived in Sri Peninjau, we already plan everything ahead and as usual I wanna be d bad one wif all the disciplinary kind of things but sadly to say, I’ve failed to do so b’coz of the kindness shown by u guys.. fizan as usual, as abg sayang, syed as abg giler2 and waklan abg serius sambil berlawak ..:) apapun, the program run smoothly as planned and we have a good time together… from all d modules, I like the PT one d most since I can see how serious they are when it came to play as a group but my group didn’t do very well.. however, when it came to the thinking kinda things, my group is always d best… to syaf, t.y, adam, syu, adi and nik, I hope u learned something from this program yaaa…. Dis is d overall conclusions |
introduction Name: Syahrir@TRex Age: somewhere in 30s Origin: the state wif 9 states in it Wishlist: searching for eternal peace & freedom profile ![]() Something worth pondering
“Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib suatu kaum kecuali kaum itu sendiri yang mengubah apa apa yang pada diri mereka ” time tagboard affiliates
..:: anasyhh ::.. ..:: chepah ::.. ..:: kak fidah ::.. ..:: afdlin ::.. ..:: gaban ::.. ..:: tapai ::.. ..:: mizie ::.. ..:: nina ::.. ..:: nora ::.. ..:: sha ::.. ..:: syu ::.. ..:: syaff ::.. ..:: alia ::.. ..:: adam ::.. ..:: shad ::.. ..:: syuffyq ::.. ..:: amad ::.. ..:: iena ::.. ..:: ira ::.. ..:: anne ::.. ..:: ceazar ::.. ..:: sha ::.. ..:: chepique ::.. ..:: memoriez ::.. ..:: newz ::.. ..:: ideaz ::.. ..:: animez ::.. ..:: frenzster ::.. recent entries archives
visitors hits |