<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10163634?origin\x3dhttp://trexdg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


TMNS Club's AGM
Thursday, July 06, 2006


Semalam berlangsungnya Mesyuarat Agung Kelab TMNS yg ke 42.. I’ve joined this club back in the early stage of my recruitment since I wanna be active in d sport as well as developing my leadership.. when I first joined the main comm., I was selected as a welfare bureau’s head.. lots of planning have been done but only a few executed (including blood donation drive, dermasiswa etc) due to my curiosity to further my study.. now I’m back and manage to pull the most votes for the VP seat.. other than me, there are 3 more VPs which at the moment work as a Head of unit.. hehehe.. sorry dewd, I beat u guys (including my boss n former boss)…:P so this is the lineup for the next term.. I hope everybody will participate and work as a group yaaaa

Pres : En Kamal (State GM)
Asst. : Pn Hasdarinar (Head MBS)
Vice : En Baharom (Head CMG, my boss)
En Wazir (Head O&M NS/MK, my former boss)
Datin Azimah (Head BRD)
Me (peace…:P)
Sec : En Ghani (Head HR)
Ass Sec : Cik Hjh Zainab (Head CMU)
Trea : En Zaini (Head Finance)
Ass Trea: Pn Sabar (my colleague)
Ass Vice : K Rasiah (BRD)
Sidek (HR)
Mariam (MBS)
Munawer (PR)
Comm : S.S (BRD)
En Reduan (Head CS)
Hj ZulQ (Mgr Data)
Poad (O&M)
Sairy (Data)
Acct : Hjh Rossmiyah (Finance SSO)
En Hamzah (Data)
Pengamanah(x tau kijer apa nih) : Hj Md Nor Maarom (O&M)
En Azrai (MBS)

If we take a closer look into the lineup, we can see that we a various dept took part in d election.. this is a good sign since last time, just a few dept interested.. but still we want some more from SOMA, TOMA, AND to join in b’coz they are the core of TM.. from 600++ staff in TMNS, almost 70% coming from these groups… where are u guys???? I just hope that there’ll be an initiative from the top mgmt to bind this group first b4 assigning any task to them.. it doesn’t matter if it is just a one day program but the outcome will tremendously affect this team… surely I’ll propose this idea.. peaceeeeeeee



introduction

Name: Syahrir@TRex
Age: somewhere in 30s
Origin: the state wif 9 states in it
Wishlist: searching for eternal peace & freedom

profile

Something worth pondering
“Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib suatu kaum kecuali kaum itu sendiri yang mengubah apa apa yang pada diri mereka ”

time


tagboard




affiliates

recent entries



archives

visitors

hits